Tia Mowry Shows Off New Baby Son Cree Taylor At 'The Wendy Williams Show'


American actress Tia Mowry was spotted with her new son Cree Taylor on her way to an appearance on 'The Wendy Williams Show', where her identical twin sister Tamara Mowry revealed that she was getting baby pressure herself.

'From her! Every day!' Tamera Mowry told Wendy Williams, pointing at her sister. 'I want to wait - I want to enjoy our marriage! We just got married!'

Tamera Mowry also shares about her elaborate dream wedding that included a food truck.

'We had three-day pre-wedding festivities. We had the taco truck on Saturday and we got married on Sunday. But I was so nervous, I couldn't eat. I wanted the taco truck, but I couldn't eat anything from the taco truck', She says.

They then have an adorable argument about when Tia Mowry stepped down as Tamera's bridesmaid. Tia decided to step down because she was so pregnant at the time of the wedding.

The twin sisters also recently announced that their reality show on TLC has been renewed for a second season.