Milla Jovovich Says 'I Know How To Express Certain Sexual Feelings'


Actress Milla Jovovich loves using 'sexual' attire to attract men.

The 35-years-old American model and actress is famed for her action-themed movie roles, but also likes to use her feminine charms every once in a while.

Milla Jovovich chooses particular garb in order to deliberately attract the attention of the opposite sex.

'I can wear a certain dress, put on some make-up and then I know how to act towards men. I am an actress, I know how to express certain sexual feelings', Milla explained in an interview with TV station Tele 5.

'If my looks fade one day I luckily have lots of other talents I can show off'.

The brunette beauty is married to film director and writer Paul W.S. Anderson after meeting on the set of science fiction film Resident Evil. The stunning star - who has a four-year-old daughter with her beau - understands the power of sexuality in her relationship.

Milla Jovovich explained, 'in my business sex plays a huge role. Sex is incredible powerful and vigorous. It is the crunch point in the relationships between men and women'.