Angelina Jolie Honored UNHCR Ceremony !

Angelina Jolie takes part in a UNHCR-ceremony glory Yemeni humanitarian aid group the Society for Humanitarian Solidarity on Monday 3 October in Geneva, Switzerland. The 36-year-old actor was also recognized for his 10 years as a UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador.

"I am so grateful for the many refugee families, as I have had the honor and privilege to spend the last few years. From them I learned so much. I have learned to become a better person, a better mom," Angelina said. "They have inspired me by showing me every day unbreakable strength of the human spirit."

Angelina Jolie Honored UNHCR Ceremony !
Angie also called for assistance to refugees from war-torn Somalia. Angelina added, We must not forget what is happening in this part of the world, we must not forget how desperate they are when the only alternative is to risk death at sea and put his life in the hands of ruthless smugglers," says his audience .

Video: