Emma Stone And Olivia Wilde Named New Revlon Ambassadors


Hollywood beauties Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde have been named the new global ambassadors for Revlon.

The two stars of 'The Help' and 'Cowboys & Aliens' respectively will begin appearing in TV, print and digital ads early next year.

Emma Stone said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, I have been familiar with Revlon for as long as I can remember. I vividly recall my mom wearing Revlon makeup and I remember getting to the age when I was finally able to wear Revlon myself.

Olivia Wilde added, I have always admired Revlon and their commitment to giving women the confidence and tools they need to feel beautiful, both inside and out. Creatively, Revlon has never been afraid to push the envelope, which is important to me. I also love that they use their tremendous recognizability around the world to do good as one of the industry’s biggest champions of women’s health. It’s exciting to join a company with a big heart and big ideas!

The two actresses will also help fundraise at Revlon, which has raised more than $65 million for cancer research over the past decade.