Sara Gilbert And Allison Adler Break Up After Ten Years Together


Actress Sara Gilbert and producer Allison Adler have split after 10 years together, People reports. A rep for Gilbert says the separation is 'completely amicable'.

Sara Gilbert is the co-host and co-creator of CBS' The Talk and Adler is a writer-producer for Chuck and Glee. Gilbert didn't come out as a lesbian until 2010, nine years after she started dating Allison Adler.

She said at a press event: 'I don’t think it will be a problem. I don’t ever really think of things as ‘out‘ or ‘in’. I just think I am who I am, and when topics come up that are appropriate, I’ll talk about them and share when it seems right.'

Sara Gilbert and Allison Adler will share custody of their children, son Levi and daughter Sawyer, according to People.