Zoe Saldana Offended By Co-star Michael Vartan Kissing Ban


Actress Zoe Saldana was offended when newlywed Colombiana co-star Michael Vartan refused to kiss her in intimate scenes.

The couple plays lovers in the new action film and Michael Vartan didn't want to upset his new bride by getting too close to his co-star.

Zoe Saldana scolds, I was offended, I'm a girl and no matter how you think about it, if a guy doesn't want to kiss you, 'It's because of me'.

He's very professional, such a sweetheart, a gentleman, but he was sweating profusely. I kind of thought, 'You must've been nervous, ' I guess love scenes are not scenes that he likes to do.

I remember at one point in between takes I'm like, 'You know Michael, you can slip your tongue in my throat' and he was like, No, I don't do that. In 25 years of a career, I've never slipped my tongue in someone's mouth.

I was like, 'Is it Ok if I slip mine in yours?' and he said yes, so I did a lot of that, Zoe Saldana says.