Selma Blair Hasn't Lost Any Baby Weight Yet


Actress Selma Blair has said that she still has not lost any baby weight.

The 'Legally Blonde' star Blair welcomed a baby boy with boyfriend Jason Bleick in late July. She recently confessed that she is struggling to lose the weight she gained during pregnancy.

Selma Blair told E! News, 'I am not fabulous'. 'It is a mess of Jell-O all over my body. I'm relying on beautiful clothes to mask what is happening to my body'.

The star continued: 'And no, I have not lost any baby weight yet. Any. I'm only six weeks after birth, but now I'm at the point where I can exercise, so I will. I will start Pilates again and Bodyline, and I have a trainer. I've been following Alicia Silverstone's diet stuff too'.

Selma Blair announced the pregnancy in January of this year. In March, she said that one of the great joys of pregnancy for her was feeling free to eat pancakes all day long.

The 39-year-old Blair was involved in an auto collision with a UPS truck in June.