Kate Beckinsale Reportedly Set To Star In Remake Of ‘Total Recall’


The Actress Kate Beckinsale is reportedly set to star alongside Colin Farrell in Sony Pictures’ remake of 'Total Recall'.

According to Deadline, Beckinsale will play Lori, originally played by Sharon Stone, in the revamped version of the 1990 Arnold Schwarzenegger film. Colin Farrell is also set to star in the flick.

The 37-year-old Kate Beckinsale is married to the film’s director, Len Wiseman. The couple have previously worked together on the Underworld films.

Kate Beckinsale, who in 2009 named ‘Sexiest Woman Alive’ by Esquire magazine, has previously admitted she’s insecure about her body.

She said, I’ve always had doubts about my looks. Most women have body issues and I’m no different. At one point I felt as though everyone was out to get me.

I was having everything examined from my cellulite to my choice of films. I had allowed my self to be flattered when all this talk of breasts started because I assumed it meant I looked good.


Kate Beckinsale also said, But when I found out it meant I had horrible boobs I was taken aback. I began to wonder why I cared about things which, essentially, don’t matter at all.