Mila Kunis Invited To Marine Corps Ball In Afghanistan


Mila Kunis has been invited to be the belle of the Marine Corps Ball, a U.S. sergeant based in Afghanistan has asked the star to be his date in a video posted online.

Sergeant Scott Moore is currently stationed in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, and despite risking life and limb every day, the officer took time out to send a sweet message to Mila Kunis via YouTube.com, inviting her to the annual event in November.

The marine says, in the footage, Hey Mila, I'm Sergeant Moore, but you can call me Scott. I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18 in Greenville, N.C., with yours truly.

And the soldier has urged the public to back him in his bid to win over the Forgetting Sarah Marshall beauty, adding, Help me make it happen!

The American Actress Mila Kunis's new film, 'Friends With Benefits', co-starring Justin Timberlake and Emma Stone, is due out on July 22.