Skylar Grey Performs 'I'm Coming Home' At Dalai Lama's World Peace Event (Video)


Singer-songwriter Skylar Grey got the opportunity of a lifetime on saturday, she sang in front of the Dalai Lama.

Skylar Grey best known for lending her vocals to Diddy Dirty Money's 'I'm Coming Home' performed a new version of the hit song at the Kalachakra for World Peace event held in Washington, D.C., which drew 20,000 people to the West Lawn of the Capitol.

The Dalai Lama spoke at the free event, which was emceed by Whoopi Goldberg, in addition to the music.

Skylar Grey, whose real name is Holly Brook, has also lent her voice to hits such as Fort Minor's 'Where'd You Go', Dr. Dre's 'I Need a Doctor' and Lupe Fiasco's 'Words I Never Said'.

Next up for Skylar Grey is her solo album, which she's working on with Grammy-winning songwriter and hip-hop producer, Alex da Kid.


Watch Skylar Grey Performs 'I'm Coming Home' Full Song: