Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Had To Learn To Run For 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon'


British Victoria Secret model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley had to take running lessons prior to filming the new 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' movie, because director Michael Bay didn't like the way she paced herself.

The 24 years old Huntington-Whiteley made her acting debut in the blockbuster and she spent two weeks training before the film started.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley says, I did know how to run but I got into the gym and my trainer said, Yeah, we're gonna have to fix that because your run looks somewhat like Phoebe from Friends, so he taught me to run.

He would 'tie' weights onto me with ropes, all these crazy techniques. It's embarrassing.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley said, it's full of comedy, there's the romance, there's the emotion, there's the action, there's the special effects. So there's really something for everyone in these movies. It was really great for me doing my first movie to get to try my hand at everything.