Jillian Michaels Take Charge The Fitness Magazine


Jillian Michaels is the type of gal who knows what she wants and goes for it!

The fitness guru Jillian quit 'The Biggest Loser' this past May simply because she felt her time was up. Always follow your gut and what's in your heart, Jillian reveals in the July/August issue of Fitness magazine.

The 37-year-old Jillian knows life is too short to stay in one place. Whenever I feel dissatisfied and unfulfilled, I make a course correction.

The July/August Fitness cover girl applies this keep-moving attitude to her workout. I get bored easily, so I need something that's going to keep me focused. I mix it up. Everything I do is a combo of body resistance and cardiovascular endurance.

She also has a realistic view on what being fit means. I would say that you don't need to be ripped. But do you need to be physically healthy? Of course you do. That's the platform you build your life on. It's about being healthy and energized and feeling strong so you can enhance the other areas of your life.

Jillian Michaels tells Fitness magazine when they ask her about her own flaws in their current cover story. My ass! I hate it! There's cellulite on it, and no matter what I do, I can't rid of it.