Jessica Alba Is Expecting Her Second Child With Hubby Cash Warren


Actress Jessica Alba, who is expecting her second child with hubby Cash Warren, she's already mom to 2-year-old daughter Honor, has managed to look super chic this summer, stepping out in a slew of bright and breezy looks.

The 30 years old actress went for a teal printed Issa maxi dress with butterfly sleeves at the launch of the children's book Carla and Leo's World of Dance in Los Angeles.

Jessica Alba dazzled in a custom Diane von Furstenberg coral and purple color-block dress with Fallon jewels at the CFDA Awards.

For a friend's wedding the Spy Kids 4 star chose a turquoise blue strapless floral dress with cut out detailing paired with metallic Brian Atwood sandals and a white fringed shawl.

Jessica Alba told Us Weekly, that her current pregnancy has been much easier than the first. It's just simply not as daunting of a process. Before everything was happening for the first time and it's like, what's going on? and what does this mean?

Jessica Alba said, I would look everything up online, I had all my books; I diagnosed myself with everything that can go wrong. Of course nothing went wrong, thank God! I guess I'm sort of more at ease with it all.