Courtney Stodden Maintains She Was A Virgin Until Her Wedding Night


Singer/songwriter Courtney Stodden, 16, made headlines with her engagement to 51-year-old Lost actor Doug Hutchison. The two opened up to Good Morning America about their not-so-typical romance.

Courtney Stodden revealed, I was a virgin 'up until my wedding night'. I knew that if I kept that, I would really be blessed with a beautiful gift. And God did. He blessed me with my soulmate. So I'm really thankful for that.

Doug Hutchison explained that the relationship works because, she's 16 going on 36, and I'm 51 going on 21. He also confessed that he initially thought Stodden was much older. When he learned of her true age, he said, My world turned upside down. It didn't make me want to walk away, but it definitely was a struggle inside my heart, because I had already started falling for her.

Courtney Stodden And Doug Hutchison are considering having a reality show, reports ABC News.