SRK gets support from Bollywood

Shah Rukh Khan may not show it but he is definitely upset with the way his team is performing at the IPL. Kolkata Knight Riders has lost all its matches, except one, and is at the bottom in the points table.

SRK has come back to Mumbai and will be going back to South Africa only after his team wins a match.

And, as far as his cricket team goes, the industry seems to be with Shah Rukh, even his rivals.

After Aamir Khan made peace with him due to the multiplex issues, it is now Akshay Kumar who is by his side.

Akki, who is currently shooting in Singapore, wishes SRK's Kolkata Knight Riders all the best on his blog.

"The most important thing to me my IPL! I called up my producer and said I don't care where I stay even if it's in the back of a kitchen, I need to watch my IPL. Bad news, my hotel didn't have the channel so what else could I do but personally find the hotel manager and fold my hands in humble request and plead and plead for whatever it takes to please get that channel.

”By the next day, I was sitting in my room watching KKR vs PK XI. Happy is not enough to describe how I was feeling. And wow! What a season it's been. Seriously, I wish the best for all the teams, you have me on the edge of my seat, and I'd like to send my best regards to Shah Rukh Khan's Knight Riders, they've put up a good fight. So don't worry boys, you will always be loved”, he wrote on the blog.

Meanwhile, there have been reports that SRK is in talks with companies to sell off his share in Kolkata Knight Riders and get out of cricket.

SRK is said to be negotiating with Nokia, Anil Ambani and the Sahara Group to dispose off his share in the IPL team.

His PR agency, however, has denied the reports and said Shah Rukh has a major holding in Kolkata Knight Riders and is still emotionally attached to it.

All the three companies too have denied the report but have said they would definitely buy Shah Rukh’s stake it if they are approached by him.